Master Marcus’s Most Marvellous Snacks and our Most Marvellous Pantry range are available to buy online in the Shop of Most Marvellous Things.
Many of our products are also available in a small number of independent outlets across Northamptonshire.
If you think your local independent farm shop or deli would be the perfect place for our products, let us know and we’ll get in touch with them (or pass on our details to them).
Shops selling our products
* Beckworth Emporium, Glebe Road, Mears Ashby, NN6 0DL
* Connie’s Tea Parlour at Holdenby House, NN6 8DJ
* Edible16 – order online for delivery within a 20-mile radius of Market Harborough
* Eye2Eye Fair Trade Shop, The Courtyard, High Street, Wollaston, NN29 7QE
* Heartisan Fine Foods, Castle Ashby, an online artisan food store
* Farm Shop Larder, an online food market of delicious British produce
* Honeysuckle Hampers, a local hamper company and online deli flying the flag for Northamptonshire produce
* Magazine Heaven, Rushden Lakes Shopping Centre, NN10 6FH
* Send Me Free From, online and monthly subscription boxes
* The Daily Bread Co-operative, Bedford Road, Northampton, NN4 7AD
* The Kings Head Spratton, (in the coffee shop) 23 Brixworth Road, Spratton, NN6 8HH
* The Larder Deli, The Old Farmyard, Castle Ashby, NN7 1LF
* Waterloo Cottage Farm, 34 Harborough Road, Great Oxendon, LE16 8NA
We are also a supplier to Silverstone Race Circuit.
Miss Millie’s Most Marvellous Pies are available to buy from us at the food festivals and farmers markets we attend. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to find out when and where we will be out and about with our pies!
Retailers looking to stock multi award-winning gluten-free goodies to cater for growing demand should give us a tinkle on 01604 720884 / 07855 301975 or drop us an email.