Our entire range of artisan gluten-free goodies is available to buy online in the Shop of Most Marvellous Things.
Many of our products are also available in a small number of independent outlets across Northamptonshire.
We are also in discussions with other potential stockists who support the shop local philosophy and are keen to champion artisan producers – so that you can buy our range locally to where you live.
As new stockists are confirmed, we will add them to this page.
If you think your local independent farm shop or deli would be the perfect place for our products, let us know and we’ll get in touch with them.
Shops selling our products
* Beckworth Emporium, Glebe Road, Mears Ashby, NN6 0DL
* Edible16 – order online for delivery within a 20-mile radius of Market Harborough
* Eye2Eye Fair Trade Shop, The Courtyard, High Street, Wollaston, NN29 7QE
* Farm Shop Larder, an online food market of delicious British produce
* Honeysuckle Hampers, a local hamper company and online deli flying the flag for Northamptonshire produce
* Hornet Wholefoods, a 48 Midland Road, Wellingborough, NN8 1LU
* Moulton Fruit and Veg, a local supplier of fresh and ambient produce delivered direct to your kitchen!
* The Daily Bread Co-operative, Bedford Road, Northampton, NN4 7AD
* The Kings Head Spratton, (in the coffee shop) 23 Brixworth Road, Spratton, NN6 8HH
* The Larder Deli, The Rural Shopping Yard, Castle Ashby, NN7 1LF
* Waterloo Cottage Farm, 34 Harborough Road, Great Oxendon, LE16 8NA
* Wharf Distillery, Wakefield Country Courtyard, Potterspury, NN12 7QX
* White Mills Marina, Grendon Road, Earls Barton, NN6 0RB
Retailers looking to stock multi award-winning gluten-free goodies to cater for growing demand should give us a tinkle on 01604 720884 / 07855 301975 or drop us an email.